Friday, October 17, 2008

" Flip Book"

One of our projects was the “200 pages flip book”. It was very nice experience to me to do that because its my first time I just think do it. The idea was great and it was the beginning of the “Cartons” or the “Animation”.



Here is my comments about the class works:

Taylor Asermely: Very nice and pleasant work, I like the color that you used Taylor.

Ciara Ross: The idea of the flower became a star was very nice. I like it. Also the colors.

MaKayla Dorland: Nice work Makayla, keep it up.

Ryan McCallister: From smaller to bigger and bigger, I like the idea and the work. Very nice.

Victor Valery: one of the best works I say was yours Mr. Victor, Especially after adding the song to it. Very very nice.

Bernadetter Miller: yours Colors and idea very simple and very nice.
Brendan Wallace: Simple and nice, I like yours Brendan .

Adam Bass: Its simply like the game “tetris”. I like it it was very nice.

Coleen Kumka: Very nice colors and very nice faces. I like what you did.

Shawn Rubin: Very nice pencil drawing, and I like the comments "War, What is it good for?"

Matthew Norton: I give you 100% for your work. Very unique and nice that you took a pictures of every single part of your apartment and then cut it equally to be flooding up together.

John Dolan: The idea of The Mushroom vs. the Gingerbread man was nice. I like it.

Ashley Noeson: you made very nice geometric shapes flowing after each other. It’s very interesting and simple.

Perri Landsberg: I wish you can upload it and add a song track to it it will be great.

No comments: